Wednesday, May 20, 2009

crime + homosexual (s)

as of late, i am utterly fascinated with crime shows and early French homosexuals.

one of my favorite things to do is lie in bed with jordyn and ophelia and watch "the first 48". it's a show about investigations within the first 2 days. it's amazing and watching it has somehow rekindled my old childhood fasination and intrigue with becoming a police investigator. I don't really know why but I want to be. Always have. So, I called the recruiting office and will have an interview within the next few weeks.
wish
me


luck?

i don't know. maybe i'll erase that thought.

anways,

early french homosexuals have caught my heart. jean genet is one of my favorite writers. his elusive and ever sexual writing has me in a trance.
he wrote about making love as if he was making love while writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment