Thursday, January 7, 2010

life, as in now.

4th day working and there is nothing exciting or inspiring about this lobby.
but i'm trying to write anyway.
this month has been going by so fast and even though we are only about 8 days into it, i want to try to live each day slowly and not take it for granted.

i turn 25 this year (in about 2 months) and i'm a bit numb about this.
i know that it's not terribly old and even if it is-i should embrace it (like Maya Angelou says-ha) but this year is looming over me.

-in other news, Leon sent me a text today with the picture of a dead bird next to a coffee cup. I'm not sure what it all means.

-Jordyn is on a fur coat kick and I love it.

-Ophelia likes to chew dirty clothes late at night

-and I think that Chelsea Handler is one of the funniest women alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment