Tuesday, June 9, 2009

19.

I've been reading a few blogs (ok, maybe just one in particular) and I have to say, I am not really into writing about the profound stupidity of others or about the "immense depth of my logic". It's pretentious.
And it's bullshit.

I'm sorry but i don't really think I am better than anyone. (ok, maybe a few assholes come to mind that I think I am a much better person than, but that is merely because I don't enjoy gossiping, lying, stealing, or killing). Other than that, I'm just as able and willing as anyone.

I would love to call this certain person out, but I'm a recluse and I would like to stay that way. I abhor drama and this boy would certainly bring it. But not in a straight forward kind of way, no
he's too good for that.

he's let me sinkandswim in it.

the way a good letdown should.

No comments:

Post a Comment