Tuesday, March 31, 2009

alcohol and the scream.

I have to admit, the show last night was amazing. A lot of people interested more in the music than in the beer. A lot of people screaming and dancing. I am hesitant (practically abhor) playing bars anymore because of the mere fact that alcohol makes people restless, loud, and scary. I don't detest alcohol...I detest bar people most of the time. Bro's who love cheap beer and who scream " who-hoo!" after each song and who clap really loud. Girls who scream just for the sake of screaming, not really listening at all but if you got a beat, they will move to it. I'm not interested in that.

But last night was incredible. People actually cared and the energy was thriving. I got lost in the wave of it all and was not insecure or awkward or uncomfortable at all. I sang and twisted my words and wailed and danced and Chelsea came up on stage and danced with me. Dani did amazing and was on the whole night. The boys were dead on. It went awesome.

Sometimes, sometimes...it feels like music should be the only thing that i should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment